Last Updated: 11-09-2016
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, interact with us on social media, subscribe to our email alerts, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, make a purchase, apply for a job, interact or communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, company name, occupation, email address, postal address, phone number, social security number and other governmental ID numbers, and any other information you choose to provide. In connection with some of our Services, you may be required to provide certain financial or payment information, such as credit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information. Such information is collected and stored by third-party payment processors, and use and storage of that information is governed by any applicable terms and conditions and privacy policies of those third parties.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services and the content of our websites;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service and support;
- Process your application for employment;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by LSC Communications and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of LSC Communications and others;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With third parties to offer or provide related services
- With our customers who need access to such information to carry out specific transactions related to service you requested, for example refunds, promotions etc. unless you opt out of this type of sharing. To opt out, please, send an email to email@example.com with details of your request. We will contact you to acknowledge receipt and take any appropriate action.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of LSC Communications or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among LSC Communications and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
LSC Communications takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
LSC Communications is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law. In connection with LSC Communications’ processing of personal data it receives from the EU (“EU Data”), LSC Communications adheres to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Principles issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce (the “Principles”). For more information about the Principles, please visit the Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website. Please direct any inquiries or complaints regarding our compliance with the Principles to the point of contact listed in the “Contact Us” section below. If LSC Communications does not resolve your complaint, you may submit your complaint free of charge to https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield, LSC Communications’ designated Privacy Shield dispute resolution provider. Under certain conditions specified by the Principles, you may also be able to invoke binding arbitration to resolve your complaint. LSC Communications is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC. If LSC Communications shares EU Data with a third-party service provider that processes the data solely on LSC Communications’ behalf, then LSC Communications will be liable for that third party’s processing of EU Data in violation of the Principles, unless LSC Communications can prove that it is not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to deactivate your account, please email us at email@example.com. We may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect theavailability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from LSC Communications by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
LSC Communications Corporate
35 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601