USPS Marketing Mail, Periodicals, Package Services and Special Services
The Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) approved the Postal Service’s planned price adjustments relating to USPS Marketing Mail, Periodicals, Package Services and Special Services as identified in the United States Postal Service Notice of Market-Dominant Price Change, filed October 9, 2019, and revised on October 23, 2019. The PRC stated the prices filed are consistent with applicable law and may take effect on January 26, 2020.
The PRC reserved final disposition of issues and comments relating to the planned price adjustments and mail classifications changes for First-Class Mail pending the Postal Service’s filing of a revised First-Class Mail pricing proposal and an additional opportunity for comment.
The following USPS Promotions we also approved:
- Emerging and Advanced Technology Promotion (March 1, 2020 to August 31, 2020)
- Earned Value Reply Mail Promotion (April 1, 2020 to June 30, 2020)
- Mobile Shopping Promotion (August 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020)
- Informed Delivery Promotion (September 1, 2020 to November 30, 2020)
- Tactile, Sensory, and Interactive Mailpiece Engagement Promotion (February 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020)
The PRC noted some minor changes to the USPS Price Change that will impact the Earned Value Promotion. Keep on the look-out for a future blog containing detailed information regarding the 2020 USPS Promotions!