The Senate has confirmed the nominations of three additional Postal Governors. The names of each, listed according to the ending date of their appointment are:
- Ron A. Bloom, exp Dec 8, 2020.
- Roman Martinez IV, exp Dec 8, 2024.
- John McLeod Barger, of California, exp Dec 8, 2021.
Upon their being sworn in, which could happen in time for this week’s Board of Governors meeting, the Postal Service’s Board will have sufficient Governors to maintain a quorum.
The Senate also confirmed two nominees to be Postal Regulatory Commissioners, each again listed according to the end date of her appointment:
- Ann C. Fisher, exp Oct 14, 2024.
- Ashley Jay Elizabeth Poling, exp Nov 22, 2024.
The two new Commissioners will take the places of outgoing Commissioners Langley and Hammond.